* To confirm a reservation you have to realize a payment equivalent to the half of the total amount of the stay including tax. You have to do the payment no later than three calendar days after the date of requesting the reservation. When you like to pay with credit card you need to fill out a form to authorize us to charge the 50% of the stay with your card. When you pay us with a banc transfer we need you to send us the receipt of the deposit to email@example.com
* You need to realize the bank transfer the latest 1 month prior to the date of arrival at the hotel. Payments can be made by: bank card (Clave), credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or bank transfer to our account in the Banistmo bank, account corriente in the name of INVERSIONES VILLA MARINA, SA, account # 0101064443. All booking cancellations must be send by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* All rates are for single / double occupancy and include American breakfast.
* All rates are subject to 10% ITBMS.
* Children under the age of 10 are staying for free in the room of parents if no extra bed is needed.
* Additional beds cost $ 30.00 per night plus tax.
* Our rates are promotional no additional discounts apply and our rack rate is $ 225.00.
* All cancellations that are cancelled with a minimum of 15 calendar days before the date of the arrival will receive 100% of the total price minus processing fees from the use of debit-, credit cards or bank transfers.
* All cancellations that are made later than 15 days prior to the arrival date or in cases of no-show will not receive back the 50% of the deposit what was made.
* All cancellations of reservations on holiday dates like Independence Day, Christmas, New Year, Carnival, Easter must be cancelled with a minimum of 30 days prior to the date of the arrival at the hotel if not the hotel reserves the right to keep the prepayment.
* All cancellations of reservations with more than 3 rooms need to be cancelled with a minimum of 30 days prior to the date of the arrival at the hotel if not the hotel reserves the right to keep the prepayment.